Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bob Dylan

1. “All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.”
2. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
3. "But to live outside the law, you must be completely honest."
4. “I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me. I know some peopleare terrified of the bomb. But then some people are terrified to be seen carrying a modern screen magazine. Experience teaches us that silence terrifies people the most.”
5. ”I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.”
6. “I could stay with you forever, and never realize the time.”
7. "I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours."
8. “In the dime stores and bus stations,
People talk of situations,
Read books, repeat quotations,
Draw conclusions on the wall.
Some speak of the future,
My love she speaks softly,
She knows there's no success like failure
And that failure's no success at all.”
9. “Money doesn't talk, it swears.”
10. “People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.”
11. "She knows there's no success like failure
And that failure's no success at all."
12. ”The truth is where the truth is, and it's sometimes in the candy store.”
13. “...You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.”